A request for comments on the design proposal for a new liquidity program.
- [10-50x liquidity]: Increases liquidity in DEX by at least 10 times, ideally 50 times, from current values.
- [Audited contracts]: By using audited contracts, we skip security audits for liquidity programs.
- [Requesting suggestions]: This RFC has no design and seeks design suggestions from everyone in the DEV community.
For DEV tokens to penetrate more creators and their ecosystems, the high accessibility of DEV tokens is fundamentally required. The main access route for DEV tokens is Uniswap, and it’s DEX. Of course, in the not too distant future, the protocol will also need accessibility in CEX. Still, we need a decentralized foundation, and the protocol cannot realistically incorporate CEX-dependent liquidity improvements into the plan.
Uniswap is the main pool of DEV tokens, with a deposit of approximately 150K DEV. The new liquidity program aims to achieve a deposit of 1.5M to 7.5M DEV in pools that implement AMM (Automated Market Maker).
The new liquidity program needs to be an audited contract and stress-tested on the Ethereum mainnet whenever possible.
We seek the following suggestions to grow the pooled DEV from about 150K to 1.5M ~ 7.5M.
- [Best pools]: Pair with WETH? DAI, or USDC? Or?
- [Best contracts] Which contract(s) should we use for the new liquidity program?
- [Rewards] How many DEV tokens should we offer as rewards? For example, “If we want to present 50% APY for 1.5M liquidity, we need 750K DEV”.
Liquidity program designer
If you need a reward, it can be allocated from the DEV ecosystem fund through community voting.