Marketing for growth

Good day, some of us from the community are wondering if there are plans for artificial marketing. We know that the project it’s still in beta, but marketing would help us attract more users (stakers and creators) which would help grow the ecosystem. Thank you for your attention :relaxed::relaxed:

8 Likes

Going to have to agree on the fact that Dev Protocol is currently flying stealth and only the minority of people on social media know about it. Some marketing would do wonders. Maybe a podcast or a news article could help with that!

5 Likes

I think that we need a Dev that has influence in the OSS world to introduce dev to other projects. Our best bet currently is the Crypto projects, maybe find someone with influence with the Ethereum Dev and DeFi dev communities.

4 Likes

Thank you very much.
The Dev Protocol has started podcasts and blogs to raise the ecosystem and awareness, but I don’t think there are enough measures yet.
In particular, we believe that improving web pages and marketing are also important. We will continue to improve these, but if you have any other ideas, please let us know.

4 Likes

It’s a good idea to connect with Ethereum Dev and DeFi dev communities. If I can introduce the Dev Protocol at an event hosted by that community, I feel that the number of supporters will increase.

3 Likes

Is there an upcoming event that Dev is thinking of attending? Also, podcasts are a great idea! I listen to a lot of those so if needed I could share a few big names.

3 Likes

You could do a Dev showcase, similar to what vimeo does when they have ‘Pick of the week’ and you do an interview with a new project developer talking about their project. This becomes a way for the creators to pitch their idea and even post their showcase on their social media outlets. Therefore you get exposure to a their audience as well (there are a few creators that have a lot of followers).

You could also look at partnering with other companies who have a pre existing audience where it benefits for them to promote Dev and its developers. This might be popular Youtubers/Influencers, crypto news platforms, other coins with a vested interest in new protocols that support their projects. Would be happy to jump on a call and talk this through, but I think investing in some content exposure is probably what will help drive people to DEV protocol. Podcasts and video interviews that can then be reposted on social.

7 Likes

Hey, since we’re on the “improving web pages” topic, is it possible to fix Dev’s official website, in the part about dev’s marketcap? It says 82 mil when it’s actually 10 mil now.

5 Likes

Currently, only podcasts are working as media.
I want to do Youtube in the future, but I think it’s important to continue podcasting.
The guest and the moderator are still in Japanese, but I would like to challenge English from now on.
I’m interested in Big names I would like to know if there is a suitable person :laughing:

2 Likes

Thank you for your idea.
It’s important to be exposed to the media. I’m looking for an opportunity to take the stage at a conference in Japan, but there are few events due to the corona disaster.

I think the Show case is a good idea. I’ll see the Viemo example.
Is this link right ??

2 Likes

Thank you for reporting! This has been fixed :bowing_man:

2 Likes