Dev protocol community pool

DEV PROTOCOL COMMUNITY POOL 

WHY?
This is an idea i suggested and has been aproved by the team. I seen how dev has lost most off its value and i thought off something that would help keep its value and even increases it.
And i came with the idea off a community pool.

HOW WILL IT WORK?
This is the place where people can stake there dev and receive intrest + some extra`s think off streaming service and i even thought off the gamers they can claim a steam giftcard on a monthly bases. So lets say you have some DEV laying around and you want to keep them for the long run than is this pool realy interesting. Let me tell you why lets say you have 1000DEV iff you stake on the community pool you wil receive around 30% APY aswell as the streaming sevice so after 1year you will have around 1300DEV and a full year off joy with free streaming service with a maximum off 3 rewards a month . I beleve this will incouradge new investors to! When all rewards are send out we will have funding for a marketing or even a token burn so in favor off everyone. That part is especialy for an increase in token value.

WHAT ARE THE STREAMING SERVICES I CAN CHOOSE FROM?

1. NETFLIX BASIC / (PREMIUM IF MORE THAN 13OO DEV STAKED)
  2. SPOTIFY PREMIUM
  3. AMAZONE PRIME
  4. APPLE MUSIC
  5. YOUTUBE PREMIUM
  6. STEAM GIFT CARD $10/$15/$20

WHAT IS THE MINIMUM DEV REQUIRED FOR EXTRA REWARDS?

600DEV is the minimum required for extra rewards iff the price is below $2. When the price goes higher the minimum dev will be adjusted the goal is to keep it as low as posible. When you stake 1300DEV or more you will have 2extra rewards and iff you stake 2000DEV or more 3 rewards on monthly bases. 3 rewards is the maximum you can get but that doestn mean you cant stake more than 2000DEV the more you stake the more we have for increasing token value!

Last & links

Iff you still want some info please contact me on discord my user name is Just crazy#0569 and telegram Call_me_tiz

https://stakes.social/ethereum/0xF4f8a63bc2A7608757407aA9923eea8DeA9279c0

2 Likes